Spideman 3

What's your rating on the latest release? Let's hear from you before we spend those bucks in the theatres and the CD/DVD shop.

How was the Spidey 3 experience?

Epic movie (5)
No votes
Beyond expectations (4)
11%
Worth watching once (3)
44%
Boring (2)
22%
Hopeless (1)
11%
Not yet seen (0)
11%

Total votes: 9

dexter
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Spideman 3

Post by dexter »

I did not like Spidey 3. Apart from being a loosely coupled story and prolonged, it also had many loose ends in the plot. Too many coincidences and too much focus on Mary Jane Watson and her emotions make the screenplay dull and drab. Still exceptional visual effects, action sequences and some decent comic scenes are the saving grace of the movie. Much more was expected from this movie given the millions that have gone into its making. Performances by the cast is also not upto mark.

Utpal
Expert
Expert

Great movie. Worth watch in Theatre.

Post by Utpal »

Spiderman 3 is worth watching in the theatres. Watched in Urvasi Theatres yesterday. Nice time pass.

shreyasvista
Expert
Expert

Post by shreyasvista »

Agreed with Utpal... Good time pass...

Mag123
Expert
Expert

Its useless movie

Post by Mag123 »

Compare to Spiderman Part 1 and 2 the Part three is worst.. I wasted my time and money .......

sumeet
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by sumeet »

I liked it. But not so much interesting as the earlier two parts.

princehole
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Spideman 3

Post by princehole »

I had my own reservations about such notions when it was first announced that spider-Man would be facing not one, not two, but three super-villains, each with long, drawn-out back-stories of their own. As a lifelong fan of spider man the creation of Stan Lee and Steve Ditko for Marvel Comics, I was glad to hear that my favorite character would be making a big-screen appearance now.
We must be the change we want to see