Hi Bored here!! Ready to take any part time work.

Whatever personal problems we may have, let's share it together, seek advice and feel better.

jayanoop2003
Just Started
Just Started

Hi Bored here!! Ready to take any part time work.

Post by jayanoop2003 »

Hi All,

Bored without work... I work in a pvt s/w organization.. and I work from evening 5 PM to morning 3 AM...

I dont have much wrk in office also....

so.. thought of doing some part time/weekend post graduation.. But I could not find a course of my choice.. being offered in part time or weekend..

so.. decided.. I will contribute to the social responsibility club in my organization..... enquired abt the details... came to know tat my organization has collaborations with some foundations like cry... and I feel.. these organizations.. just do something to create a brand for them.... i have a bad expereince with CRY... which make me feel... all organizations of such kind to be bad...

still.. i enquired... one response I got is... I can go to any govt school.. ask them if they need any volunteer.. then i can volunteer there... but.. I shd say that organizations name... then, wat is that organization's role??? cant i go and contribute myself.. saying.. I am XXXXXX... ???

fed up with it...

now.. I want to spent my time.. very usefully atleast for some one.... tats Y.. now I have a plan of wrking part time.... type of job really doesnt matter... watever I do.. shd be useful... for someone..

payment is also not a matter of concern... If you know... any one who is really in need of a help... plz lemme know...

I stay in white field.. and i can wrk in any area in and around North Banglore...

I can produce any of my identity documents.. to make my new part time employer trust me :D

I really dont know.. how u ppl spent your free time...

If you feel.. my decision is wrong.. advice me of any other choice.. 8)

Your own,
Bored XXXXX

Doc
Expert
Expert

Re: Hi Bored here!! Ready to take any part time work.

Post by Doc »

Hi,

What kind of work do you do in office? If you have internet available all the time, I can give you ideas for some nice part time work which are, somewhat, interesting. If you write good English, you can write small articles (search from internet and re-write) and earn quite decent amount. Let me know if you need some help.

jayanoop2003
Just Started
Just Started

Post by jayanoop2003 »

Ya.. I have 24*7 internet connectivity...

But.. i am not an internet worm.. :D

I prefer to stay away from computers.. whenever it is possible...

Since... I dont have any other time pass now... I am forced to browse net at times...

Please give your options.. I prefer to do something... rather than sitting idle and browsing third level sites.. :)

jayanoop2003
Just Started
Just Started

Post by jayanoop2003 »

Reg: my work in office:

I work in Information Security area... it is a kind of support project... not seeing much work there as well.. :)

punter
Just Started
Just Started

Post by punter »

So could ou find some part time wok or still searching for?

teach
Just Started
Just Started

Post by teach »

Try Parikrma-- it's a school run for the underprivileged with a lot of volunteer input by corporates-companies as well as employees.

adlin
Just Started
Just Started

Post by adlin »

hey.. have you got any job? or
still searching?
i am also facing the same problem..
help me if possible