This seems to be best buy for money till now for me as hobbyist.
Just bought a new oscilloscope from www.owon.co.in .......great...
* Low-cost 2-Channel Digital Storage Oscillscope
* Sample rate up to 100MSPS, 25MHz bandwidth
* Large 7.8" 640 x 480 pixel colour LCD display
* 12k/channel memory depth
* Manual cursor measurement
* RS-232, USB port for programming & data transferring
* Edge triggering, video triggering, 5 automatic measurement
* Independently floating isolated scope channels for safety
* A profession ideal tool for design, maintenance and examination
* Supplied complete with carry case, scope leads, CD and manual
Optional Rechargable Battery Pack - lasts 4-6 hours
Whatever personal problems we may have, let's share it together, seek advice and feel better.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1