Bespoke suite in Bangalore - where?

Whatever personal problems we may have, let's share it together, seek advice and feel better.

vitaly_repin
Just Started
Just Started

Bespoke suite in Bangalore - where?

Post by vitaly_repin »

Hello!

I am going to visit Bangalore this march. I will spend there about 10 days.

Does it sound realistic to get a bespoke suit in this time?

What are the good tailors in Bangalore? Do they have web-sites?
What are the prices for such a work?

Thank you beforehand.

Good bye!
P.S. Sorry for dupe - I have posted this question to the "Shop" area as well. But I have noticed that usually posts in that area are unanswered.

myblr
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Bespoke suite in Bangalore - where?

Post by myblr »

No websites, I guess.
And wy do you want to get it done in here? I mean where are you from? But here you will find many tailors (you can say world-class tailors) to get yous suite done.

vitaly_repin
Just Started
Just Started

Post by vitaly_repin »

myblr wrote:No websites, I guess.
And wy do you want to get it done in here? I mean where are you from? But here you will find many tailors (you can say world-class tailors) to get yous suite done.
I am from Russia and now live in Finland. I expect that I will get cheaper rate for world class tailoring in Bangalore than in both of those countries or in the city of London (Savill Row).

I am able to bring the fabric as well, but I hope there should be a good choice of fabrics in Bangalore. Is it correct?

forever??
Expert
Expert

Post by forever?? »

I remember my expat friends mentioning they get theirs tailored from a shop in Forum mall. Commercial Street, MG road and Brigade Road will plenty of such shops as well.