Need for a creche IT company.

Whatever personal problems we may have, let's share it together, seek advice and feel better.

Anuj

Re: Need for a creche IT company.

Post by Anuj »

I knew accenture had good creche facility in bangalore in collaboration with "Your Kids Are Our Kids". There are couple of other creche facilities on Bannerghatta road, just in case you work nearby.

Vivek

Post by Vivek »

WeCare has tie up with the following:

1. Accenture
2. Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd.
3. Cable & Wireless
4. GE (JFWTC)
5. SAP Labs
6. TCS

http://www.wecarelearning.com/corporate.html

Priyadorairaj

Post by Priyadorairaj »

HI
I UNDERSTAND WAT UR GOING TRU AND I CAN ANALYSE THE PROBLEMS FACED REGARDING THIS ISSUE I HOPE MY MAIL WILL ANSWER UR PROBLEM IM A KINDERGARTEN TEACHER WORKING IN AN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL AND DO POCCESS A WORK EXPERIENCE OF17YRS IN MY TEACHING CARRER IM VERY PASSIONATE ABT STARTING A CRECHE IN UR COMPANYIF U CAN HELP ME OUT OR GIVE A GUIDELINE AS TO WHOM SHOULD BE CONTACTED REGARDING THE SAME I THINK I WOULD BE GREAT IF U PUT ME ON TO THE CONCERED PERSON AND WE COULD TALK IT OVER TAT WOULD BE IDEAL.LOOKING FORWARD TO UR REPLY MY ID IS priyadorairaj123@gmail.com.tnx in advance.

Shweta

Post by Shweta »

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know which IT companies in the Whitefield area of Bangalore have tie ups with Your Kids R Our Kids creche and with Tom and Jerry creche?

Regards
Shweta

Raveena27
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Raveena27 »

IT industry is characterized by heavy spending. Incomes tend to be higher because the salaries of senior technicians. Also, if the company also sells hardware, it is not uncommon capital spending and inventory to grow quickly, especially if the company is involved in major projects. On the revenue side, customers typically pay their bills within 30 to 60 days. For this reason, the company typically must cover its overhead and other expenses for a while before they can recoup their investment. Hoping to pay can be a challenge for many small and medium-sized IT companies. Moreover, few companies have sufficient capital to manage late payments. This means that the company could be at risk of default supplier or employee, if some customers to delay payment of invoices.
it support companies

Nasreen

Post by Nasreen »

Deepika wrote:Hi,

There are a lot of companies in bangalore who run a creche for their employees. Below is a sample list of them for your reference:
  • IBM
    Wipro
    HP
    Infosys
    Philips
    Covansys
    Yahoo
    Google
    Motorola
    Sasken
    Polaris
Best of luck with your job search
Thanks Deepika, the list was really helpful.

neeta

Need for a creche manufacturing company.

Post by neeta »

Hi all,

Wanted to know about the manufacturing companies in Bangalore with creche facility.

Thanks,

Neeta

SweetMom1

Post by SweetMom1 »

Friends,

I have admitted my kid to a new playschool near to Manyata Tech Park. It's called BLOSSOMS International and they also provide daycare facilities from 7.30 AM to 7.30 PM.

They have excellent facilities like AC Nap Rooms, Flexible pickup timings, Fridge/Microwave for storing and heating food for daycare children and the staff are very courteous and take care of the kids very nicely.

The fee structure for the school and daycare is reasonable and they provide instalment facilities also.

An excellent choice for my kid, as its just 2 mins from the Manyata Tech Back Gate and I sometimes drop in at the school to have lunch with my boy.

their website is www.blossomsplayschool.com

Let me know if anyone needs more info on this..
Cheers
Darshini

BestMom

Post by BestMom »

Friends,

I have admitted my son to a playschool near to Manyata Tech Park. It's called BLOSSOMS INTERNATIONAL and they provide daycare facilities also..

They have excellent facilities like AC Nap Rooms, Flexible pickup timings, Fridge/Microwave for storing and heating food for daycare children and the staff are very courteous and take care of the kids very nicely.

The fee structure for the school and daycare is reasonable and they provide instalment facilities also.

An excellent choice for my kid, as its just 2 mins from the Manyata Tech Back Gate and I sometimes drop in at the school to have lunch with my boy.

Hope this info helps other parents..

Cheers
Darshini

praveenasp1
Just Started
Just Started

Post by praveenasp1 »

Hi Friends,

Iam having 7 yrs exp... looking for company with creche facility as iam having 8 month old baby. please let me know the company list in bangalore ASAP.

Regards,
Praveena

Meghana Sharma

Post by Meghana Sharma »

Hi,

Please help me out in the same subject just the location in my case is Mumbai or Pune. Any IT company with creche in Mumbai or Pune.

Thx

sandhya

need for creche in financial org and it company.

Post by sandhya »

Hi all,
i have a one year old baby can anyone me companies with creche or good day care center

rama lakshmi

Post by rama lakshmi »

anupama wrote:Manyata Tech Park has Your Kids R Our Kids Day Care. All IBMers send their children to this centre. Also, my work colleagues at ANZ and some other companies like Fidelity Investments, SuperValu, Target are sending their kids to this day care.

The food is provided, they are open 12 hours, match all holidays of ANZ and maintain 4 kids to one teacher/nurse ratio. My kids uses their transport services. Their activities have strong intellectual content as I am looking for admission into KG in a formal school. I can work in peace knowing my child goes to Your Kids R Our Kids. My husband is planning his transfer to Mumbai and I have already started asking this day care to open in Mumbai. If they do not open in Mumbai, I will continue till my child grows up abit more and than relocate.
this day care has a website, I think it is www.ykrok.in

Hi Thank you for the information.

Please let me know the exact timings of crehe and day care.Because some of the companies have shift system.
Kindly let me know the information onmy e mail: rama.sushma@gmail.com

Many thanks in advance!!
Regards,
Rama Lakshmi

Jaggs
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Jaggs »

Hi All,

what is the cost like for YKROK for infant section for whole day stay,,,
any idea anyone.....
pls

Siva

Post by Siva »

CSC india in bangalore (only bangalore and chennai branch)have their own Day care inside the office.. Its free and only for CSC empolyees KIDS
I worked there for 3 years..