How to send money order online?

Whatever personal problems we may have, let's share it together, seek advice and feel better.

manav
Just Started
Just Started

How to send money order online?

Post by manav »

We all know that Bangalore's life and traffic is so busy.
There must be some way to send money order online, can somebody tell me?
Going to post office is difficult. If you go, it may be a lunch time, forms not there, no electricity etc issues will be there.

Ekavir
Just Started
Just Started

Re: How to send money order online?

Post by Ekavir »

Govt services in India are pathetic.

Bangalore is so ahead wrt rest of India, India's govt services are no match for us.
Check out this postal dept link: http://www.indiapost.gov.in/netscape/imodetails.html

I fear there may not be any more services in India.
I ran google search you can check :http://www.utilitiesindia.com/send-money-order-online

Hussainii

Post by Hussainii »

Why on earth do you want to send MONEY ORDER? Cant you do a bank transfer online?

manav
Just Started
Just Started

Post by manav »

Personally I regularly order books/magazines for my children. Money order will be the most convenient way, many book publishers prefer money order as order is placed immediately.

afrah4483
Just Started
Just Started

Post by afrah4483 »

An introduction to moneybookers.com
moneybookers.com is a global e-payment solution that allows you to safely send and receive money via email - instantly. By using this new payment processor, we can offer you these benefits:

Global multi-payment platform: moneybookers.com offers multiple ways to add money to your account. Supported methods are currently: credit/debit card, domestic bank transfer in more than 30 countries.

Simplified ordering process: signing up for a moneybookers.com account is easy! Simply use their registration form to provide some basic details about yourself and you are set to start using moneybookers.com. If you want to deposit via credit/debit card, you should also fax them a copy of your ID and the credit/debit card you are about to use to verify your account. The payment process is in any case instant. No more waiting for International Money Orders or cheques to reach us!

MERCHANT SERVICES

Have a double advantage - accept Moneybookers and at the same time earn money by referring users to Moneybookers via your referral link. We pay you 30% of the fee income that we earn from new customers referred by you - deposit and withdrawal fees are excluded but "send money" fees and gateway fees at other shops count. All you have to do to turn your traffic into cash: just put a special referral ID behind the payment buttons or Moneybookers links that you have on your website.
use this link to get registered

Thanks

Edwardo
Expert
Expert

Post by Edwardo »

you can use Paypal Or else using any other netbanking(like: ICICI, HDFC..) If you need any assist let me know i will guide you

Tathagat

Post by Tathagat »

Hussainii wrote:Why on earth do you want to send MONEY ORDER? Cant you do a bank transfer online?
Suppose you need to send some money to a person who does not have a bank account. What will you do?

johnsmarty
Just Started
Just Started

Post by johnsmarty »

Well I just check another sevice that allows you to send money online to australia, called FundFone. I think their costs are $19.95 to send one hundred dollars instantly, which actually land in the users bank account.