Where to get discounts on iPods

Latest gizmos in the town. Cell phones, laptops, PDAs and all. Show-off, review and buying guide.

Sam_X
Just Started
Just Started

Where to get discounts on iPods

Post by Sam_X »

Hi,

I am a Bangalorean working for a software firm. This year our company is planning to gift iPods to each employee as X'mas gift. Can u please suggest any site where discounts and other promotional offers are available? I myself found a few but didn't like them.

Thanking in advance.

Adithi_81
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Where to get discounts on iPods

Post by Adithi_81 »

Hi sam,
I have came across this site where u can get offers and discounts on bulk purchases of ipod .They also have a special page for corporate gifting in which they are giving full information in detail. www.ipodyourlife.co.in/make_it.aspx they also imprint your company logo on request. I hope this will come helpful to you.

manu011
Just Started
Just Started

Post by manu011 »

Thank you adithi for that link i think its is the best site to buy ipod in bulk with such a good discount on corporate gifting. They also imprint company logo on request.

Jason_Ames
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Jason_Ames »

Nice site. However, they did not mention the exact amount or percentage of the discount.

Me too planning to suggest the same idea to the HR of my company. Hence, some more info on the discount part would be very much useful.