2 iPhone 3g-8GB for sale

Latest gizmos in the town. Cell phones, laptops, PDAs and all. Show-off, review and buying guide.

Arion003
Expert
Expert

2 iPhone 3g-8GB for sale

Post by Arion003 »

I have two iPhone 3g-8GB-black-phones for sale.

The first was purchased in Jan 2010 and is in excellent condition. There are 2 issues with this phone: 1. Its camera doesn't work and 2. The screen is marginally brighter than normal. This problem cropped up in Feb 2011, so unfortunately when it was just out of warranty and apple refused to do anything about it. I have been using it since then and there is no functionality issue except you can't take pictures. The asking price is 8,900.

The second was purchased in the latter half of 2009, don't recall the month, it is in great shape and works perfectly. One minor issue is that the silent button is damaged and the phone has to be silenced through the software setting. The price for this phone is 11,000.

Since I feel I have priced the phones fairly keeping in mind their inherent defects please don't call me if you are planning to bargain mindlessly. A second hand iphone in perfect order is available for anywhere between 13.5-15k so I have priced these phones accordingly.

Call 9900021357 if you are interested.