A real big deal - www.koovs.com

Website discussions,web-design, web-hosting, advertising, showcase and online money-making stuff.

SUBHAYAN
Just Started
Just Started

Re: A real big deal - www.koovs.com

Post by SUBHAYAN »

SUBHAYAN wrote:
I was a regular customer of Koovs and my feedback of the company is very negative. Koovs is famous for Misleading Deals and Very bad response from customer support.
I purchased 2 coupons KV-47196345 and KV 14470234 of rs 100 each today which is valid from 16th Feb AND VISITED Ammis Biriyani.
After that I went to koovs and showed the coupon to Ammi’s Biriyani.
1. First they delivered the food.
2. Then at the time of billing they said I have to pay cash as the coupons are invalid
3. We tried to call Koov customer care minimum 10 times…but no one bothered to lift the call
4. We called Ammi’s call center and they said it will take minimum 12 hours to validate this coupon. WHICH IS NOT AT ALL MENTIONED IN THE KOOVS WEBSITE THAT AFTER PURCHASING THE COUPON YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR 12 HOURS.
5. So being humiliated and cheated I paid the bill in Cash. (the Order No is 97588 and Bill No is 155271)

though the owner of Ammis biriyani fixed the issue ASAP and also confirmed that the total disaster happened due to Koovs Mistake.
Even after mailing Koovs support team, they didn't bother to reply. Finally the matter was sorted out by Ammis Biriyani's Owner, personally. for koovs deals customers and the resturent owners are facing huge problem. We all should avoid koovs when other similar sites like mydala.com or snapdeal.com are there.

Aananda

Post by Aananda »

naina wrote:I ordered class6 and they duped by sending class 2.
There must have been a small print somewhere on the koovs.com site saying Pictures shown are for illustrative purpose only. Original pruducts/services will differ... :lol:

iafnanu

Re: A real fraud deal - www.koovs.com

Post by iafnanu »

I ordered for a laptop sleeve and made the payment on 15 Sep and I have not got the product till date and no response from the koovs team. They claim that they will deliver the product within 7 days. I made numerous calls to the customer care and sent a mail also but no use. Every time I call they just wash off their hands by saying something or the other which will not give you any satisfying answer. if you make a payment you will promptly receive a mail but when you don't get the product then all your calls and mails will be put into the dustbin.

Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Chris »

After seeing a bunch of complaints on TalkBangalore in a variety of topics in Bangalore, we needed to reiterate that TalkBangalore DOES NOT guarantee the fact behind any user-contributed contents. Request everyone to take extra caution while following content submitted by unregistered users.
[This is not specific to the current topic. But, can be useful here.]

VikramBLR

Post by VikramBLR »

By coincidence i found an interview of koovs founder on this link
http://yourstory.in/2010/07/kunal-singl ... der-koovs/

While the site has published a nice interview, but the comments are equally negative. Looked like just another fake "india consumer court forum" kindaa website that are mushrooming thesedays.

A note to the dis-satisfied customers: Nothing much can be done it you are really cheated. Just stop using the service.
And a bigger note to whoever owns yourstory.in: Don't just allow crap on your site to get traffic. Either publish interviews from startup's or publish consumer complaints. What you do is like inviting someone to receive an award and then tell people throw shoes and sandals on him/her. Give a break!

Chamatkaribaba
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Chamatkaribaba »

Is Koovs.com a fake?

Dear all, I do not know what is ur experience buying stuffs from online sites but after doing many transactions with many sites, I can only say that be careful while choosing ur online stores.

First of all, do not do any big amount transactions and if you do any big transactions, order them on the basis of cash on delivery.

In the past, I have done online transactions with flipkart, flipgraph (coinjoos now), Indiaplaza, infibeam, nbcindia.com, bookadda.com, letsbuy etc.

The services of all were great except Indiaplaza. The Flipkart was the best. I am sure flipkart remains as number one and my prediction is that these new comers will vanish within few months/years after grabbing some big orders if we are not careful.
Personally, I can trust only flipkart.

However, I thought I will give a try to koovs.com as I had never transacted from here. I ordered a good worth 800 Rs. almost 8 days back where they had promised that I will get the goods within seven days.
I paid the amount by credit card and I think I did that mistake. Thereafter, there is no update on the shipping and delivery. I am yet to get the goods. When I check their site after logging into my account, I can see what I bought but there is no updates regarding whether
it has been shipped or when it will be delivered.

I contacted them many times in their mobile number given at their site but the mobile number 9945032433 is switched off all the time. I called up their landline number
+080-22251100 but no one picks up the phone. They do not even have an answering machine if they are closed on any day or time though they claim they are
24 hours working. I called them up on week days and weekend days but no response from their side.

I do not know what do they think? Do they think that they can sustain their business in this competitive market by providing this kind of service?
The way the landline was ringing and no one was picking up the phone made me to think that they have converted their common room in one BHK to an office and started their business but I am sure
they gonna fail soon.

I want to know from friends how is Ur experience shopping from koovs.com? Did you guys face any such problems before?

What options I will have now? I am thinking to wait for few more days (2-3 days) and if they do not respond, will file a criminal complaint FIR under IT Act. I am not sure if I take these steps or not but
I am hugely disappointed with their service and will never shop again with Koovs.com. I am learning day by day and my experience is ‘Try to always do shopping on CASH ON DELIVERY BASIS unless you trust the website completely like I do flipkart.com’.

Chamatkaribaba
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Chamatkaribaba »

I had written a review about koovs.com on Sunday. Monday, again, I tried to call them up many times. After many calls, a lady responded and said to me that I would get the tracking details tomorrow, i.e on Tuesday. She was not talking about my products but the tracking details.

Today, on Tuesday, once again after many calls, a man picked up the phone and excused himself on ground of system being down. He told me to write an email on his email id and he will immediately respond it. Even after 13 hours of writing the email, I have not got any response.

Such is a pathetic service of koovs.com. Beware of this site and you can black list this one to save your money and time. I am running out of patience.

Chamatkaribaba
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Chamatkaribaba »

Dear All, Finally, I received my product after 11 days though they have promised that I would receive it on 7 days. First the packing was okay. Not that bad. But the products inside looked cheap and fake one. I will give them the benefit of doubt and do not claim that they sent me fake product but it looked really cheap and did not look like a deal at all. So, I am putting koovs.com on my negative/black listed company and never do transaction with it again. It is only the second online shopping company which have got the distinction of being blacklisted by me after Indiaplaza.

Meanwhile, I had ordered Chetan Bhagat's Revolution 2020 from flipkart and though flipkart said it may take till 4 days for the products to be shipped, I received it within 3 days. guys, 3 days! Flipkart has been always wonderful.

Kunwar

Post by Kunwar »

People still reading Chetan Bhagat? :lol:

Chamatkaribaba
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Chamatkaribaba »

Yes. I read Chetan Bhagat. and if have to go by reviews on flipkart, people seem to glued about the book.

Mexica
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by Mexica »

Koovs looked OK to me. My friends never had a negetive remark about the deals from koovs.com. They didnot have any excellent remark too. :D
All business will be having some pitfalls and some unsatisfied customers. Sad to see that you were one of them.

I am also interested to see how people are still reading Chetan Bhagat? I thought he went down with the callcenter book.

Hissarwala

Post by Hissarwala »

Agreee to mexica. But it matters when you have a lot of unsatisfied people. We, the readers don't have much chance to know how original a case is. :?

Amitwa

Post by Amitwa »

The koovs.com ad on fm radio is pathetic. Did you guys at koovs ever tried to ask listeners feedback about the advertisement before letting it live on the radio?

A TA

Post by A TA »

Koovs. com is a fraudulent website. NEVER EVER trust the,

surinder singh

Post by surinder singh »

they are frauds, don't go for them