A real big deal - www.koovs.com

Website discussions,web-design, web-hosting, advertising, showcase and online money-making stuff.

WORLDS BIGGEST HUGHEST CHEATER

Post by Guest »

HI
THIS IS PRASHANTH AND THIS IS MY FONE NUMBER 9849078616
I Hve ordered a casio watch on 25 dec and till date i havent received and once somebody called and said that the watch is out of stock and they will refund the money
but till date noting has come
and plz people if u want to order thru koovs first call teh number they give on the website and order only COD none other than that
plz attention everybody

dillu

A real big deal - www.koovs.com

Post by dillu »

The No.1 cheating company I have ever heard of & experienced of.

Don't order any product from koovs.com. Some legal action needs to be taken-up on this company at the earliest. Otherwise, customers like us will get cheated.

fraudkoovs

Re: A real big deal - www.koovs.com

Post by fraudkoovs »

Hi,

Please don't buy on koovs.com. They are total Frauds .If you have loads of money and just want to burn it , Go ahead with koovs.com

Fraud Koovs

ilvmanoj

Post by ilvmanoj »

I've ordered a Philips headset with mic.. Paid money online ..but those Mother Fucker .. Bastard... people are not sending the order and not returning the money as well.

Customer service number is always busy... bastards are not responding to my emails also..

jbjb

Post by jbjb »

i am a regular customer of flipkart. But i ordered a mobile from koovs.com bcoz of a cashback deal. After i ordered only i saw all those negative feedbacks of koovs.com . Now i am cursing myself for taking bad decision in shopping with koovs.

Koovs deleting all negative comments in their facebook page too.

Now i am waiting for my order. I dont know whether it will come or not.

I will update here if i get my product.

jbjb

Post by jbjb »

jbjb wrote:i am a regular customer of flipkart. But i ordered a mobile from koovs.com bcoz of a cashback deal. After i ordered only i saw all those negative feedbacks of koovs.com . Now i am cursing myself for taking bad decision in shopping with koovs.

After posting the above comment , i ordered a mobile in flipkart.com and it was delivered to me in the next day evening . But koovs, no sign of delivery and its still in process and no emails are replied and no one picking the call ' only auto answer' . I will never ever think of buying anything from koovs again in my life.

I dont know whether they will send my product or not. i am really frustrated.

Note: My kind advice to my dear friend (and even to my enemies)
Dont order in any new sites which gives cash back or any other attractive offers. At-least dont pay before delivery and opt for cash on delivery only.

Deep

Post by Deep »

this was my second time using online shopping website (first time was flipkart)
I ordered Xbox controller on 7th jan from koovs and selected "payment on delivery" option .
They told my order will be dilivered in 6-7 working days so i waited till 16th jan and didnt got my controller .
when i call them most of time they dont pickup phone and when they do so ;only reply i get is "my order is under process" without giving any good explaination.
even after these type of response i waited for 2 day more and result was same so finally i cancelled my order from koovs.
COMPARED to these FLIPKART.com shipped these controller in 2 working days ie two day prior to what they promised.
Flipcart is best . :D
best thing is that always select payment on delivery option for payment if u dont trust website.

Vitthal Bhai

Post by Vitthal Bhai »

Deep wrote:COMPARED to these
Should not be compared. Flipkart is a real organization like Amazon, eBay.

koovs is bunch of smalltime ppl trying to somehow make a fortune overnight :lol: just like the zillions of so called "startups" you fid in bangalore's residential areas.

jbjb

Post by jbjb »

jbjb wrote:
jbjb wrote:i am a regular customer of flipkart. But i ordered a mobile from koovs.com bcoz of a cashback deal. After i ordered only i saw all those negative feedbacks of koovs.com . Now i am cursing myself for taking bad decision in shopping with koovs.

After posting the above comment , i ordered a mobile in flipkart.com and it was delivered to me in the next day evening . But koovs, no sign of delivery and its still in process and no emails are replied and no one picking the call ' only auto answer' . I will never ever think of buying anything from koovs again in my life.

I dont know whether they will send my product or not. i am really frustrated.

Note: My kind advice to my dear friend (and even to my enemies)
Dont order in any new sites which gives cash back or any other attractive offers. At-least dont pay before delivery and opt for cash on delivery only.
Finally koovs shipped my product and am waiting for delivery. I will update here after i receive my product.

jbjb

Post by jbjb »

I got my product today through firstflight .
They didn't scammed me but their customer service is really bad. I didn't get them on their phone no. but they shipped my product with in 7 days.

Now i have some cashback but their website says that cashback offer cannot be used through 'Cash On delivery' thats crap , i think i have to forget my cashback.

koovs need to be improved.

pvphilip67

goods not yet received

Post by pvphilip67 »

My order no. 471981 as per your message my goods dispatched on 30/01/12 b through bluedart courier but till date i am yet to be received the items

changsan

Post by changsan »

I have ordered and bought many items/things from Koovs.com and i used to get them in time(Within one week). I used to buy with discount coupon. It's a very good and secure website to purchase the items whatever they have.

vineetsud

Post by vineetsud »

they are cheating people, i ordered burberry brit, 7 days back. the person on phone with bad english and no idea of the dispatch. Money is lost. Be aware of this site.

dia10
Just Started
Just Started

Post by dia10 »

Koovs.com is the worst fucking website. I had read reviews about it and I still went ahead and orderded a product from them. When I placed the order, the product was in stock and I even received the confirmation. After 2 weeks a person calls me from Koovs and says that the order will be delayed and that if i was okay with it. I specifically told him that I can wait for the order and that I DO NOT WANT TO CANCEL the order. But the person has cancelled the order on his own, without my consent. When I logged into my profile I see that the order is cancelled. I have been on the phone with the customer service rep and they say that will ask someone from the backend to call me back. I'm still waiting from the call. This company has the worst service and I see that many people are facing problems. Luckily I was a little wary and ordered it for COD, but nonetheless it is still annoying to be dealing with such an incompetent company.

yardiebarbie

Post by yardiebarbie »

Koovs is really disappointing! I have ordered from Flipkart, Jabong, Snapdeal, Future Bazaar and never got the bad service I received from Koovs. It was my first time ordering with them, and after 7 days I didn't receive my product and I called them, they claimed they'd have my 3 items delivered, next thing I see on the website that my order is cancelled without any call from them to inform me of the matter. Luckily it was COD, I never received the product, it was my first time ordering and will definitely be my last!!!