Web Development Company in India

Website discussions,web-design, web-hosting, advertising, showcase and online money-making stuff.

Harmit

AUEzlsNUpGgHDBP

Post by Harmit »

Hi again .as usual, the minute you post a mgassee you will find the solution yourself turns out that the path settings where wrong in my config_custom table of the DF install. Sorry for the annoyance.Once again though I must thank you fore the great convertor. Even though phpbb3 is only meant as a short term solution on my conversion path to dupal, the biggest and most problematic step has been covered by you. Can't say how happy I am about your effort sind I almost accepted the fact that I would have to start the site from scratch.

Dogukan

ghqoBqTUpvrHTlGCnlCP

Post by Dogukan »

Yeah, it always seems to <a href="http://fwwlpmxsec.com">hapepn</a> that way (perhaps writing it down makes you think it through again). I'm glad that you got it sorted and happy that the convertor helped you out. As you say moving the forum is only a start but it's nice to have it under your belt and it gives you choices. I considered using Drupal for a long time and tried it out for a while, but in the end I always come back to WordPress. Best of luck with your conversion and thanks for the feedback.