Which CMS is Better For My Site?

Website discussions,web-design, web-hosting, advertising, showcase and online money-making stuff.

bbsr01
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Which CMS is Better For My Site?

Post by bbsr01 »

Hi Dear,

I wanna to host one website and need the best CMS (Content Management System) for the same. The website will provide details information about real estate listing for buying, selling and leasing. My web developer suggests me to proceed with Microsoft ASP.Net. Is it good or you will suggest any other CMS for the website?

Have a great day!
Orimark Properties - Leading Property Portal in Odisha

AdamSmith
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Which CMS is Better For My Site?

Post by AdamSmith »

Hi,
As a cms joomla is best for any site because
Unlike commercial solutions that offer different versions according to your budget, Joomla! is available in just one 'all encompassing' version - and it is cost free.

Many commercial CMS solutions boast a vast array of modules - in some cases up to 80 of them. Joomla! offers an awesome amount of extensions that currently numbers at more than 10.000. Wow

f your company or organization hires a third party Joomla! you can builds in-house software using the Joomla! framework, you are building on an open platform that does not tie you to any one design company, developer or to a proprietary, closed application. You own your site and can develop it with anyone you choose. This is of huge importance if things begin to go wrong with your current design compan

joomla CMS website search engine friendly.

joomla CMS web site not difficult to maintain.
You will find more information through the link which I found online....

http://www.techyv.com/questions/manual- ... ilable-web

If you have more question feel free notify me next post for assistance.

jamescrook
Just Started
Just Started

Post by jamescrook »

the best CMS of any site is open source cms like wordpress, joomla,dhrupal etc...but i think wordpress is much better than othr open source CMS.

flexflooring1
Just Started
Just Started

Post by flexflooring1 »

yes , i think your developer is right..

phillknowles
Just Started
Just Started

Post by phillknowles »

Hi, we have meany cms for website development but the best CMS (Content Management System) for your site is open source cms like jommla...