Bar dancing in Bangalore

Movies, theatres, disco and other entertainment stuff in Bangalore.

Arpit

Bar dancing in Bangalore

Post by Arpit »

Can someone tell which all places in Bangalore do have bar-dancing? I am not planning to go, but just a common sense. I don't know any such place even after staying in bangalore for 4 years. Today a few friends asked me whether I know any such place.

iahmed.mvt
Expert
Expert

Re: Bar dancing in Bangalore

Post by iahmed.mvt »

Even if you know the address of such places....Do not give it to your friends

Be a good friend... Do not spoil your friends life...
--Iftekhar
www.MoneySutra.net
...A Unique Formula to Create Fortune

nabila

Post by nabila »

i totally agree with u ahmed when u suggest arpit not to give addresses
of these dance bars and thus saving their families from being destroyed.
by the way arpit sounds very naive as whole of bangalore is swarmed by these evil
dance bars. M G road , koramangal being epic centres of these volcanos which
if not stopped will completely ruin our city's moral and social ethos.The govt of our state
hasnt learned from Mahrashtra govt which banned these dance bars long time back or may be some politician ,administration
and police are all beneficiary and formed a nexus.the press also completely ignores to highlight
this biggest social challenge and seems more intrested in in creating sensatioal news of petty crimes etc

devender pai

Post by devender pai »

AGREE WITH NABILA ----not only on MG road but all over bangalore city most of the cheap pubs and bars have opened dance bars employing girls from various parts of the country and specially mumbai .These girls (most of them sex workers) are employed as waitresses and as per police chief order only 1 girl is allowed per table.But in reality there are more than thrice the numbers of girls than permitted andthey are dancing,luring and making indescent proposal to customers there so they throw lot of money on them and then these girls are given the cell no of those customers and they keep calling them all the time luring them to come everyday and also fixing rates for moving out with them.
Anybody can go to these bars and see how openly the rules are flouted there.
Alas this all is happenning under the nose of police deptt making a mockery of the affidavit that they submit to concerned police station.some months back our police chief ordered that cctv cameras should be installed in these dance bars.If our respected police chief ever thought of having a look at his order.These all cheap dance bars and the girls are making huge money ,some part of it going to police pocket,but any body imagine how thousands of families suffering and starving as neha has written ????