Bangalore Dance Bars

Movies, theatres, disco and other entertainment stuff in Bangalore.

orangedream
Expert
Expert

Re: Bangalore Dance Bars

Post by orangedream » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:49 am

@Manish - Dawat is pretty good in koromongala area which is situated near forum and in double road area I would suggest Rhythm, silver spoon & Madhira :-)

babacool28
Just Started
Just Started

Post by babacool28 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Hi Guys Im new to this forum but surely not new to dance bars scenes... I use to to be a regular out in Bgarden and nightlovers... yes im talking about a decade ago... then was shifted back to Mumbai... now im in Bangalore again... just need to know the scenes out here... So Bgarden is back again... I know Night lovers has shut down... there use to be a nice bar on residency road close to bangalore club... the girls use to dance on fish tank... which was a nice place... sure thats shut down too... so which ones r happening... r they on till 12... r there still problems going on...

Manish2000

Post by Manish2000 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:39 am

Thanks orangedream. I did visit Rhythm and it was better than others, but not really like the ones we used to have around a year or so back. If you do know something like those please drop a note here.

orangedream
Expert
Expert

Post by orangedream » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:12 pm

Hi Manish..Most welcome :-)
You are right..scenarios were completely different 1 year back.
I will let you know if i find something better :-)

+919902568670

Post by +919902568670 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:12 am

Hello Guys,

Please join our newly opened dance bar with all the below facilities.
Drinks
Food(veg and non-veg)
Cabre Dance
sandwich massage
Prostitutes
Lodge(free)

Hurry!!!
Limited period offer.

Contact +919902568670 for more details.

akansha

Post by akansha » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:13 am

chiro wrote:guys start forwarding you views to media to make us more stronger

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:18 am

Hey Manish thi is akansha here.
can i get ur no plz. I wanna know about dance bar. Plzzz

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:24 am

Manish i also visited in sm bar just like in mejesti, double road, brigade road n M.G road.these r good bars. But i wanna know more bar in Bangalores. If u know so plz i need ur no.

CLARIFI

Post by CLARIFI » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:35 pm

hi,
The court says that dance bars are allowed to operate with certain conditions. Many of them are operating saying that they have got license. All of a sudden some bars are raided stating they are violating the rules and all of them including the customers are arrested. How do customers come do know which are legal and which are illegal. It is better to close down all the bars till clear orders are issued. Due to bad behaviour of some bars and customers even other decent customers are also harassed. I am still very confused about supreme court order implementations, some of them are harsly implemented like removing sunfilms from car windows all over india it was implemented. But other orders are selectively implemented.

Saurbhi Jain

Post by Saurbhi Jain » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:41 pm

who the FULL will spend money when in for one
night good girls are available for 2 K to 5 K and
cinema/serial model artist for 10 K But bangalore
people are really full spending that much money
for gall who can not give physical happiness just
glaring dont pay more than 1000 or 500 to them.
Rajesh Sharma and Mohan Shetty should be arrested for
running dance bar which is banned and running
prostitution in Chef inn , Kight ridder and POP
and also blue heaven
Customer are now sensible they are not paying
much Oxigen Disco going to open in 31st
december brigade road will have all quality girls
Dinesh is the in charge of girls go to Club 99 in
Fullish people pay more to this girls now a days
customer dose not pay more than 2 k or max 5 K
per day to a girls
Let the girl dance first then give money per song
100 rs like that is the standard rate
for full sex you can get in just 2 K all over the
Bangalore why spend more moey in bar ?????
NOTHING is closed it was just for a day......
may be Mr.Rajesh Sharma feels to be
there in happening place like brigade road or mg
road than corner of bangalore or let live Knight
Rider ? ? ?
All the best for the new ventures....hope to see
new faces in the new places...not the old wine in
the new bottle....

manu singh

Post by manu singh » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:37 pm

Brigade garden is becoming a prostitution hub where girls are dancing with customer and money is thrown .It should be raided and closed immediately. Brigade garden girls goes to prostitution for just 5000 rs. Girls called jyothi should be arrested . She is involved in sending girls to dubai and take huge money number is 9035895680 she is a fucking lady
**** her she is singer in majestic area she wants to send gils in human traffiicing she is a agent for girls to send out of country

HALUWA

Post by HALUWA » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:46 pm

citY pub FUSION AND BRIGADE GARDEN BECOMING SLUTS PICK UP POINT GIRLS sony AND HER SISTER IS A BIGGEST SLUTS . tHIS TWO GIRLS TAKE CUSTOMER FOR FUNC AND CHARGES 10000 SONI SISTER IS TAKING 15000 FROM HER DUBAI BASED CUSTOMER FOR FUCKING HER .SHE IS SHORT HEIGHT AND SHE IS LIKE AVERAGE COLOR

bRIGAD GARDEN SLUTS ARE soni , nimmi , MUSKAN , SONI SISTER

Andromeda13
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by Andromeda13 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:32 pm

My favourite place M4U is closed since October 2014. Can anyone tell me why and when it might open again? Really miss that place..... Any alternatives ??

Compassion

Post by Compassion » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:25 pm

Every single one of you here is a sick f-u-c-k. I hope your d-i-c-k rots away. You talk about women like they are cheap commodities. That one woman is someone's sister, mother and daughter. No one enters this world dreaming of working in a dance bar. They do it to support their families back home. That woman who you just said is not worth more than 2K is probably taking care of a sick mother.

You guys are scum and I hope in your next life you are born as a prostitute catering to other a-s-s-w-i-p-e-s like you. Better still in this life I hope you get anally penetrated by an HIV virus

cHEEF IN wATCHER

Post by cHEEF IN wATCHER » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:13 pm

CHEFF INN AND KIGHT RIDDER and Nartaki IS BECOMING PLACE WHERE Dance with customer and girls is happening
Customer Kiss directly gal hand and Fiyng Kiss Ranjita is Gal from bhopal is real Sluts aunti looking Fat ass
goes with Customer . 5000 only charge

CHEFF INN AND KIGHT RIDDER IS BECOMING PLACE WHERE Dance with customer and girls is happening
Customer Kiss directly gal hand and Fiyng Kiss Ranjita is Gal from bhopal is real Sluts aunti looking Fat ass

CHEFF INN AND KIGHT RIDDER IS BECOMING PLACE WHERE Dance with customer and girls is happening