Bangalore Dance Bars

Movies, theatres, disco and other entertainment stuff in Bangalore.

dbvisitor

Re: Bangalore Dance Bars

Post by dbvisitor »

Where is this Club99?

Barlover

Post by Barlover »

Hi..
Please someone tell me best dance bar in bangalore.

Is mehendi bar near brigade road better than club99
kormangala ?

Thanks

NewToBangalore

Post by NewToBangalore »

Hey, I just moved to bangalore from Delhi.

Can you share location link for Brigade Garden as well.

Thanks

Andromeda13
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by Andromeda13 »

Hi everyone. I have been searching for Topaz Waves. It is not mentioned as St Marks road and also Bangalore club Lavelle roaf but I have not been able to find in both areas. Can anyone please help with a landmark ? Thanks
Last week visited Rhythm which was closed and so is silver spoon

ashley

Post by ashley »

Looking at all the posts, I am tempted to go to a bar and see it for myself and probably pick up a girl and spend hot time with her.

Are these bars really safe for a comonner, or some gundas will trouble you? I am curious to know from someone how to approach and get the things going.. better go prepared....

Blorerajchi

Post by Blorerajchi »

Can anyone update the list of licensed dance bars in bangalore. This is to inform that a bar in church street was raided and the customers were also booked and even jailed. Their cases are still pending..So we never know when they will raid and which bar is raided.

robin

Post by robin »

Hello guyz

I had been to fu-son couple of times, girls used to dance with u for 500 bucks. some even used to sit with u. they have closed the section now. Any idea where else such arrangement are there(heard oxygen was similar, but its closed too)

kashyap

Post by kashyap »

Looking for places where girls can be pick up in bangalore. disco..or dance bar.
or if someone can suggest some good ladies bar where we can njoy with girls..near indiranagar...koromangla btm..

jiten

Post by jiten »

Hi, All fellows who wants to join a exclusive party ..mail me at deverahul20032003@gmail.com

sanjayyaj

Post by sanjayyaj »

Hey u beautyfull lady on this earth, When u r in this site,it
means u are a lady looking to have some spice,masti ,and fun
in ur life. U r not alone,there r many girls and women's like u .
Do u need someone handsome to take to long bikeride in and
around Bangalore to enjoy the beauty of the nature and
climate and make u get rid of stress of routine works Do u
need someone handsome to take u to movie, u love and make
ur time most memorable Do u need someone to dance with in
pub or party ? And do u need someone special to make
romance on the bed and give u the heavenly pleasure to ur
smooth and beautyfull body?I have a beautyfull place for it . I
am handsome sanjay,age 23,fair and tall with muscular cutout
looking for such a lad4y or cpl or girl or aunty of anyage to
make her life beautyfull and filled with joy and love I bet u ll
never be bored when u r with me. Off course I am trustworthy
guy and will be obedient for ur opinions and will not force u
for anything until u agree fr it . . So first u Whatsapp me or
call me or message me to 9880171343
Or email me ( sohusoodss1987 at the rate gmail dotcom)

Sroy
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Sroy »

Visted this clubb 99 at koramangala last week. Girls are pretty ok and some of them smile and you can become friendly.
But this is not a dance pub.Girls just stand and take money if you throw at them. Cant spend much time as food is average and they don't serve anything other than basic snacks and that too is costly.Know that this pub was raided earlier in December 2014. Checked with the bar attenders and they are saying that its legal now.Not sure if they have paid huge money to get this running.

Can any experienced member share their opinion on Club99 and the new pub that they have started below it.

I could see more dancing in Mehfil(The one below club 99). Though this place is congested,its more active.

Chomsky

Post by Chomsky »

Folks,

Can anyone suggest good Dancebars in Brigade Road for Saturday night

manisha1

Post by manisha1 »

Nartaki good other wise Topaz

manisha1

Post by manisha1 »

City Pub brigade garden became hub of prostitution This pub make city hell Dance is allowed in the floor of maharaja even civil dress Central crime branch see dance for almost gril Chandni is chakka dance all over the floor
CCB comes and see the dance and press boobs
Every sunday and saturday and friday chances of raid happened. Raid happened all place. Enjoy boob press on the Pub hall all prostitute sitting starts at 2. Be care full Please dont go to Brigade garden any time you will get nabbed by police
In Brigade road girls are Chakka and they will loot you. better go to Cheff in/nartaki no dance Girls are beautiful.

Avoid Brigade road . Good news for all guys /girls so waited Oxygen Pub where girls give company starts on monday.
next brigade garden dont go to brigade garden go to Oxygen which giving you option of dance with girl and sit next to you.
onwer : mahesh shetty.

manisha1

Post by manisha1 »

CCB comes and see the dance and press boobs this is wrong and typo my appologies for this its not ccb its customer who press the boobs in brigade garden pub. it is type mistake I am extremely sorry for that but CCB come I heard and they play slient spectator after knowing all illegal thing happening in brigade garden.
We have lots of faith in Bangalore police but they dont take any action it is really bad . at least we should stop illeal things like money throwing dance and vulgurity to make city clean

Dear sir
bangalore commisioner and central crime branch
Sir my request we have enough faith on you please take necessary action to stop this illegal in brigade garden Raid is required .this is for all bangalore people safe.Brigade garden and charles the manager is very very bad and they allowing all illegal activities.Please go and raid
Girls may need money should be legal. like other bar nartaki , cheff in they do very decent way . Brigade garden is very and people should know any time raid can happen please avaiod going brigade garden

Person called suresh marvel businessman and black money onwer having throwing this money pressing boobs and kissing in public