Bangalore Dance Bars

Movies, theatres, disco and other entertainment stuff in Bangalore.

Re: Bangalore Dance Bars

Post by Guest »

I recommend the one bang opposite MTR in Lalbagh Road. They have two floors. Then you have CoastaRica in the minerva circle.

cowboyrocks82
Just Started
Just Started

Post by cowboyrocks82 »

Hey, I could not find this mehfil and club99 in koramangala.. there were two Bata showrooms on 80 ft road but I am not sure where the entrance is and what is the exact location. Can any one give me more details. .I am understanding tha t80 ft road is one way and that ends in inner ring road.

manisha22
Just Started
Just Started

Post by manisha22 »

Brigade garden dance is going police should take care . There are lots of customer like Suresh throws lots of black money he should be arrested like ibrahim doctor .Suresh marbel factory onwer from rajasthan comes frequently to mehandi brigade garden and throws money to maharaja floor. do vulgur dance with girls they looks for prostitute and he keeps lots of money in his car indigo 2 to 3 lakhs every day . he should be arrested and he is fake guy doing illegal bussines every tuesday /thrusday he comes and takes girls out for fucking and njoyment to his guest house he should be checked like ibrahim doctor who got arrested last month. Suresh is fucking guy who throws money like 10 lakhs a month and njoy with 20 different girls. He is involved in tax evade and illegal activity. Suresh comes in Brigade mehadi nartaki and blue fox throws 10 lakhs. Brigade garden dance is permitted and they placed camera so no one can catch that.

dbvisitor
Just Started
Just Started

Post by dbvisitor »

It is getting very vulgar in Mehfil of Brigade garden... There is a girl who will dance with the customers (though she does not know to dance) and kiss them as well. She is not scared of anyone as she is the owners GF... she is ready to sleep with anyone and everyone... she wants to marry all customers.. thats what she says... anybody here know whom to complain about this??!!

manushav
Just Started
Just Started

Post by manushav »

Laksha deep is new bar open in brigade road previously it was oxigen . Girls are dancing in the inside bar
Dress code should be there .customer Suresh a marbel business man do take advantage of all the advantages dancing with girl. regular checking of the bar should be there .after 11 pm dark light and smoke inside girls dancing with customer backside bar.
if a girls earn more than 5000 there should be tax deduction for this . Daily business of the bar is almost 2 lacs .
girls keeps on coming and going , we should make compulsory for the girls earning have pan card. no manual transfer of money should be there . Govt will earn at least service tax . we should stop black money Agent is fixing girl with customer making girl earning money with promises customer can sleep with girl he throws money.
Dancing is going all over the bangalore like cheff in sky heaven aishawya . In LD bar even onwer gives collection to girls and take girls out.
We can see number of girls in LD bar is more than it was supposed to be . Suresh is customer who dose with girls .fake notes.
Mango tree of the Indira nagar opp empire is full of sluts running ilegal disco. Police should raid that bar as soon as possible.All girls do vulgar activity with customer.
LD bar one marwari guy comes and throws every day lakhs of rupee in inside bar. how to recover this black money ?
People of bangalore and forum should think. next LD bar one shop of jewelary is there that guy is pimp and along with manager of LD
Crime branch should go and check the bar . I think brigade garden /Duet /mehandi is much safer place to go. where we see singing and no dancing no touching of girls . One nartaki starts we will have a look again business will come down for sure.
All M$U,Times, Nartaki girls are there in LD. LD is very crowded and customer throws money .Full Nartaki times crowd comes there.

KUMAR2019
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by KUMAR2019 »

[b]Guys
i like to contradict with last post . I am friend of onwer of LD he is very good person.
No illegal activity is going on LD bar .I am frequent goer to LD it is very friendly . Though i am friend of onwer, I am a customer. Please do not post any thing which is not correct. manager and all other are very friendly. We go for time pass and party. LD is one of the best bar in bangalore. This dance bar gives food to more than 5000 family from the tips they earn. I have friends in that they are good for good people and bad for bad people.
The person who do the post can we take responsibility to feed this girl. yes i go to brigade thats also good . I have friends there.but there is no harm in going LD . I dont know how much is business , But we drink and njoy. anyway i think apart from nartaki, maharaja(brigade) , times, topaz LD is good to have visits. Every time when I go to brigade. I loved oxigen and used to do party . i know onwer of that bar very well. very nice person . no illegal work. Every bar I go and do njoyment.
new bar down town brigade nights opened.
Good luck and Enjoy.

[/b]

KUMAR2019
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by KUMAR2019 »

Code: Select all

Guys beware girl  working in duet name khusbu  girl from panjab make big fool also she cheat a guy with blackmailing stays in viveknagar area she is a pimp she is having 3 girls .she is in human trafficking. Request dance bar onwer  please beawre of this girl as she do steel money of collection and she is having disease as she is hard core  prostitution. She was working in sky heaven and rythm and she is big sluts who make you trap after the black mailing make person extorted.
She is 33-34 and she is big sluts and take customer to big hotel. she is running chain of prostitution in whole bangalore.
she is asking 25k and dont give any service and also steels jewellary and other valuable.Her main intention to take customer from the bar and loot the customer her sister are also working in different bar of banagalore. they tied up with  gang who will do the loot mar and try get big customer and loot the money.
[/b]

KUMAR2019
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by KUMAR2019 »

girl from panjab make big fool also she cheat a guy with blackmailing stays in viveknagar area she is a pimp she is having 3 girls .she is in human trafficking. Request dance bar onwer please beawre of this girl as she do steel money of collection and she is having disease as she is hard core prostitution. She was working in sky heaven and rythm and she is big sluts who make you trap after the black mailing make person extorted.
She is 33-34 and she is big sluts and take customer to big hotel. she is running chain of prostitution in whole bangalore.
she is asking 25k and dont give any service and also steels jewellary and other valuable.Her main intention to take customer from the bar and loot the customer her sister are also working in different bar of banagalore. they tied up with gang who will do the loot mar and try get big customer and loot the money.

KUMAR2019
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by KUMAR2019 »

Khusbu girl from panjab make big fool also she cheat a guy with blackmailing stays in viveknagar area she is a pimp she is having 3 girls .She is 33-34 and she is big sluts and take customer to big hotel. she is running chain of prostitution in whole bangalore.she is asking 25k and dont give any service and also steels jewellary and other valuable.Her main intention to take customer from the bar and loot the customer her sister are also working in different bar of banagalore. they tied up with gang who will do the loot mar and try get big customer and loot the money.

KUMAR2019
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by KUMAR2019 »

Again people are throwing money all the Bangalore dance bar Dance has started in nartaki Topaz brigade garden aiahrya sky heaven blue fox .
People started dancing with grils and throwing money.
what police is doing ? No vigilallance and no checking ?
In brigade garden pub nasty culture girls are sitting putting hands in any where of customer charging only 500 tips . it is prostitution area. where girls just sit and beside customer and pick points.max girls are bengali and charles is manager sits with girls and njoy.Charles making girl friend and njoy.
Brigade garden girls are available in cheap rate . Brigade garden is becoming a HUB of Prostitution now a days in restaurant in day time staring from 2-3 Pm where girls sit next to customer and njoy. Brigade garden Singing Gajal only gets 2-3 lakhs of business collection each day excluding drinks . Good singers are there and good girls are there in maharaja all new girls came from Punjab model type girls.Maharaja gets business of 1 lakhs every day. Brigade night is the new place where business goes 2-3 lakhs every day.

KUMAR2019
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by KUMAR2019 »

Maharaja gets business of 4 lakhs every day. A marawari guy called Gopal throws 30-40 k every day with suresh throws f

KUMAR2019
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by KUMAR2019 »

Brigade garden is business place where Maharaja is very famous all girls are punjabi and news. Waiter Ranjit and Dinesh are pimp and is match fixer.There are lots of good girls and decent and new girls . Brigade garden is place which full having entertainment power house . Singing , Dancing pub combination like oxigen .There are 6 bars inside the biggest BAR in bangalore in terms of dancing floor.

Pedru
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Pedru »

I happen to visit one such place at 8i30 to 930pmm. It was purely a place where girls standing and smiling and occasionally talking to customers.

I had beer 500 rs. But the waiter demanded tips. Paid 50
Then two managers literakly blocked my way so that I had to pay tips. Is this natural? Do we need to tip everyone? If so how much?

While I didn't pay any tips to girls I saw people giving tips. What is normally good to pay so that u get noticed by them as long as u r there? 100? 200? 500?

Do any girls come out for company? If so what could be normal amount to pay? Do they demand or up to us?

If any one knows pl suggest.

BGUY
Just Started
Just Started

Best Bangalore Dance Bars

Post by BGUY »

Hi Kumar 2019..
You seem to know a lot about dance bars ...Can u please suggest few good and safe dance bars as of now..

jaybangalorelife
Just Started
Just Started

Post by jaybangalorelife »

Hi,
Earlier we were to bangalore, we used to fusion, we are enjoying with drinks and danced over there. there were some 'girls if we pay them 500 they dance with us .Just only dance . But now it seems to be closed. I dont know anyother places except fusion there, but heared there are lot of same kind of places.

Kumar, could you tell us the best place like that.Since we had a same thought and cheated like that some months back.