Which is biggest pub and hottest in banglore for stag on fri

Movies, theatres, disco and other entertainment stuff in Bangalore.

prateesh
Just Started
Just Started

Which is biggest pub and hottest in banglore for stag on fri

Post by prateesh »

hey friends i want to go to a pub in banglore which is biggest pub and have extremely hot girls

i m looking for a stag entry pub in banglore where a lot of privacy for guys and big dance floor with lights off and dj playing music

and unlimited drinks

i need a pub with lot of stag girls and unlimited drinks and biggest pub
i m looking for a luxury pub in bangalore where lot of girls come stag girls

plz say me names i need a pub where excellent music is played to be enjoyed and best cocktails mocktails and all kinds of alcohol are available and unlimited

i need a pub where we can have unlimited drinks and unlimited fun and a lot of girls to enjoy with in banglore which is best for stag 22 years to enjoy in pubs and enjoy unlimited alcohol

which pub offers unlimited drinks and biggest dance floor and stag entry and most happening and biggest dance floor with lot girls so crowed that each other fall on you for 3000rs

i have 3000rs for enjoying ultimate nightlife in banglore best unlimited pubs which has unlimited drinks in bangalore and has lot of girls not couples i need best pub to go and find girls to enjoy

and drink and enjoy with girls luxury pub in bangalore i can pay 5000rs a night with unlimited drinks cocktails whole night party from night 11 top 2 or even 3 and unlimited drinks etc

i need best youth stag pubs with hot girls no couples

Shetty

Re: Which is biggest pub and hottest in banglore for stag on

Post by Shetty »

Dude, why is it that you need a pub with single girls? Please be social and stop hitting on horny women. Looks like you need to visit a whore house and not a pub

lollol

Post by lollol »

:lol: Leave him Shetty, he has gone mad under some drugs or something. He needs some mental treatment.

sree

Post by sree »

Hey shetty he just asked to suggest gud pub not whore house i think u had gud expeexp in going to whore houses :lol:

Jenifer
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Jenifer »