Bangalore Dance Bars

Movies, theatres, disco and other entertainment stuff in Bangalore.

KUMAR2019
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Re: Bangalore Dance Bars

Post by KUMAR2019 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:02 pm

[b]Guys
i like to contradict with last post . I am friend of onwer of LD he is very good person.
No illegal activity is going on LD bar .I am frequent goer to LD it is very friendly . Though i am friend of onwer, I am a customer. Please do not post any thing which is not correct. manager and all other are very friendly. We go for time pass and party. LD is one of the best bar in bangalore. This dance bar gives food to more than 5000 family from the tips they earn. I have friends in that they are good for good people and bad for bad people.
The person who do the post can we take responsibility to feed this girl. yes i go to brigade thats also good . I have friends there.but there is no harm in going LD . I dont know how much is business , But we drink and njoy. anyway i think apart from nartaki, maharaja(brigade) , times, topaz LD is good to have visits. Every time when I go to brigade. I loved oxigen and used to do party . i know onwer of that bar very well. very nice person . no illegal work. Every bar I go and do njoyment.
new bar down town brigade nights opened.
Good luck and Enjoy.

[/b]

KUMAR2019
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by KUMAR2019 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:07 pm

Code: Select all

Guys beware girl  working in duet name khusbu  girl from panjab make big fool also she cheat a guy with blackmailing stays in viveknagar area she is a pimp she is having 3 girls .she is in human trafficking. Request dance bar onwer  please beawre of this girl as she do steel money of collection and she is having disease as she is hard core  prostitution. She was working in sky heaven and rythm and she is big sluts who make you trap after the black mailing make person extorted.
She is 33-34 and she is big sluts and take customer to big hotel. she is running chain of prostitution in whole bangalore.
she is asking 25k and dont give any service and also steels jewellary and other valuable.Her main intention to take customer from the bar and loot the customer her sister are also working in different bar of banagalore. they tied up with  gang who will do the loot mar and try get big customer and loot the money.
[/b]

KUMAR2019
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by KUMAR2019 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:09 pm

girl from panjab make big fool also she cheat a guy with blackmailing stays in viveknagar area she is a pimp she is having 3 girls .she is in human trafficking. Request dance bar onwer please beawre of this girl as she do steel money of collection and she is having disease as she is hard core prostitution. She was working in sky heaven and rythm and she is big sluts who make you trap after the black mailing make person extorted.
She is 33-34 and she is big sluts and take customer to big hotel. she is running chain of prostitution in whole bangalore.
she is asking 25k and dont give any service and also steels jewellary and other valuable.Her main intention to take customer from the bar and loot the customer her sister are also working in different bar of banagalore. they tied up with gang who will do the loot mar and try get big customer and loot the money.

KUMAR2019
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by KUMAR2019 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:10 pm

Khusbu girl from panjab make big fool also she cheat a guy with blackmailing stays in viveknagar area she is a pimp she is having 3 girls .She is 33-34 and she is big sluts and take customer to big hotel. she is running chain of prostitution in whole bangalore.she is asking 25k and dont give any service and also steels jewellary and other valuable.Her main intention to take customer from the bar and loot the customer her sister are also working in different bar of banagalore. they tied up with gang who will do the loot mar and try get big customer and loot the money.

KUMAR2019
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by KUMAR2019 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:32 am

Again people are throwing money all the Bangalore dance bar Dance has started in nartaki Topaz brigade garden aiahrya sky heaven blue fox .
People started dancing with grils and throwing money.
what police is doing ? No vigilallance and no checking ?
In brigade garden pub nasty culture girls are sitting putting hands in any where of customer charging only 500 tips . it is prostitution area. where girls just sit and beside customer and pick points.max girls are bengali and charles is manager sits with girls and njoy.Charles making girl friend and njoy.
Brigade garden girls are available in cheap rate . Brigade garden is becoming a HUB of Prostitution now a days in restaurant in day time staring from 2-3 Pm where girls sit next to customer and njoy. Brigade garden Singing Gajal only gets 2-3 lakhs of business collection each day excluding drinks . Good singers are there and good girls are there in maharaja all new girls came from Punjab model type girls.Maharaja gets business of 1 lakhs every day. Brigade night is the new place where business goes 2-3 lakhs every day.

KUMAR2019
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by KUMAR2019 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:37 am

Maharaja gets business of 4 lakhs every day. A marawari guy called Gopal throws 30-40 k every day with suresh throws f

KUMAR2019
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by KUMAR2019 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:42 am

Brigade garden is business place where Maharaja is very famous all girls are punjabi and news. Waiter Ranjit and Dinesh are pimp and is match fixer.There are lots of good girls and decent and new girls . Brigade garden is place which full having entertainment power house . Singing , Dancing pub combination like oxigen .There are 6 bars inside the biggest BAR in bangalore in terms of dancing floor.

Pedru
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Pedru » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:07 am

I happen to visit one such place at 8i30 to 930pmm. It was purely a place where girls standing and smiling and occasionally talking to customers.

I had beer 500 rs. But the waiter demanded tips. Paid 50
Then two managers literakly blocked my way so that I had to pay tips. Is this natural? Do we need to tip everyone? If so how much?

While I didn't pay any tips to girls I saw people giving tips. What is normally good to pay so that u get noticed by them as long as u r there? 100? 200? 500?

Do any girls come out for company? If so what could be normal amount to pay? Do they demand or up to us?

If any one knows pl suggest.

BGUY
Just Started
Just Started

Best Bangalore Dance Bars

Post by BGUY » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:40 pm

Hi Kumar 2019..
You seem to know a lot about dance bars ...Can u please suggest few good and safe dance bars as of now..

jaybangalorelife
Just Started
Just Started

Post by jaybangalorelife » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:43 am

Hi,
Earlier we were to bangalore, we used to fusion, we are enjoying with drinks and danced over there. there were some 'girls if we pay them 500 they dance with us .Just only dance . But now it seems to be closed. I dont know anyother places except fusion there, but heared there are lot of same kind of places.

Kumar, could you tell us the best place like that.Since we had a same thought and cheated like that some months back.

Kk01
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Kk01 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:22 pm

I recently visited such a bar and a dance girl shared her number . we chatted for two days that too for very few minutes. I realized after seeing all these posts that i was wrong. I want to get out of this. Still now she haven't started calling and all. How to get out of this . guys please guide me.