Best biryani in bangalore?

Let's locate the best places to eat-out. Restaurants of all types: Punjabi to Bengali, Gujrati to Konkani, Chinese to Japanese. Let's have the taste.

moods
Just Started
Just Started

Post by moods »

Which place you liked most for biryani? Hyderabad biryani house?

vasug78
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Best biryani in bangalore?

Post by vasug78 »

You can Good biryani In Hotel Emperor , near to shivaji nagar bustand

note : this hotel open till mid night , its reaaly good have try and feed back me

harry7629
Just Started
Just Started

Post by harry7629 »

meghnas at koramangala

iahmed.mvt
Expert
Expert

Post by iahmed.mvt »

Hello Guys,

I had a very bad experience of having Biriyani at Hyderabad House near Forum.

I was on the way to my home after work, it was about 9:30pm, I went to HH and ordered two Mutton Biriyani to be packed.

I went home, to my surprise I found "White rice mixed with Mutton Masala. It was not even mixed properly". The taste was horrible.

They are just looting people. They do not know how to prepair Biriyani, they prepair rice separtely, and Masala separetly, if you order for Mutton Biriyani they Mix "White Rice Masala and Mutton Pieces"
if you order Chicken Biriyani they Mix "White Rice Masala and Chicken Pieces", which is not at all.
Biriyani.

Sorry Guys, I have not found any good place for Biriyani in B'lore
--Iftekhar
www.MoneySutra.net
...A Unique Formula to Create Fortune

praveen
Just Started
Just Started

Post by praveen »

Hi friends,

I think we have so many good hotels in Bangalore especially for Biryani.

Hotel Empire is a very good choice. They have branches in so many places in Bangalore.

Ofcourse hotel Nandhini is another option. Another one is hotel Imperial in Vasanth Nagar.

I can suggest you a very good site, http://hellobengaluru.biz/restaurants if you want more options. You will get the full adress and contact no: from the site.
I found it very useful.

Hope it helps you too

Praveen

A.Giri

Post by A.Giri »

The best place is Dakhni on whitefield. It's the only place that actually serves authentic hyderabadi biryani. If you haven't tried Dakhni you haven't tried anything.

isha

Post by isha »

iahmed.mvt wrote:Hello Guys,

I had a very bad experience of having Biriyani at Hyderabad House near Forum.
Hyderabad House food are always the worst. Both in Hyderabad and in Bangalore. Avoid them.

Ganeshbansai
Just Started
Just Started

Post by Ganeshbansai »

HI..All.

I would prefer " The Vil'age". It is a north Indian Restaurant offering Delhi and Punjabi food Menus. The price is also economical.

If you need any contact information, just go through the link below.

http://bangalore.metromela.com/The+Vil% ... nagar/1462

Hope this helps you.

Srini

Post by Srini »

I would strongly recommend "Shivaji Military Hotel" which is near Banshankari Bus Stand. They only serve Biryani Mutton & Chicken and only in the afternoons. There is a mad rush on Fri, Sat & Sundays . If you want to get Mutton Biryani be there around 1.30pm - otherwise it get over within a short time. They have received awards from CNBC & IBNLive and is considered as one of the Best Biryani's in South-India.

Raju

Post by Raju »

One should try eating Biryani at Megana..Koramangala..its the best biryani i had till date in BLR..they make Dum Hyderbadi Biryani..

Post by Guest »

There is the small eat out called koli mane in n r colony. I rate that as the best ever. The gravy that comes along with the biryani is also yum. Hygenic though its a small place.

Arpita

Post by Arpita »

Hi all,

I love Nagarjuna served Biriyani..nice Andhra style..with Empire's Kabab its yummy...

Happy feasting!

common

Post by common »

Oh oh, never heard of the biriyani places. you guys rock! :D

meenak12

Post by meenak12 »

Hi friends,
Recently i tried briyani in Spice n Curry in Indiranagar. It was too good. A wonderful place for eatout also... Try once.

Arya

Post by Arya »

Hi All
According to me the most authentic Biryani in & around Bangalore is of Dakhni Biryanis N More.. which is located in Thubrahalli-Varthur main road next to Kundhanahalli junction.They serve Best Dum biryanis, Kababs and many more items.One must try.u all can call up 65345222.