New Andhrastyle Restaurant in Bangalore.Curries and pickles

Let's locate the best places to eat-out. Restaurants of all types: Punjabi to Bengali, Gujrati to Konkani, Chinese to Japanese. Let's have the taste.

gopal
Just Started
Just Started

New Andhrastyle Restaurant in Bangalore.Curries and pickles

Post by gopal »

Need a pure Andhra style restaurant ... then surely visit this place..
they have all veg ,Non-veg curries and pickles.... Thier food is tooooooo good..
we can even pick curries and pickles...
visit the site
www.curriesandpickles.com

Santosh
Just Started
Just Started

Re: New Andhrastyle Restaurant in Bangalore.Curries and pickles

Post by Santosh »

hi... friend

here is the following link which gives multiple number of good pure andhra style restaurants and you can enjoy many more on this site..

http://www.eveningflavors.com/Restauran ... urant&city
=Bangalore+&area=Restaurant+Area&cuisine=Andhra%28Ind%29&price=Any&OfferType=Any&daydropdown=12&monthyeardropdown=May+2009

sonit mukherjee
Just Started
Just Started

Re: New Andhrastyle Restaurant in Bangalore. Sree Spicy Hub

Post by sonit mukherjee »

Sree Spicy hub - Andhra style restaurant has the ambience, taste for pleasure and services provided are take aways , home delivery and dine -in, being afoodie i loved the various varities of crab, fish and prawn curries available, for veggies the south indian meals is perfect.
Jeevan bhima nagar main road,10th cross, opposite Axis bank atm, near ibp petrol bunk, contacts: 9611188118, 8105366669

reema01
Just Started
Just Started

Re: New Andhrastyle Restaurant in Bangalore.Curries and pickles

Post by reema01 »

Hey, there are many andhrastyle restaurants in Bangalore, one which you are looking for depends on the area where you are looking for and any special dish if you are looking for. Just check out at Hungry Zone as they gives you the whole restaurant lists with the latest review on many of the Andhra style restaurants. This will help you in choosing the best one for you. You can book your table also directly via Hungry Zone
View for more details
http://hungryzone.com/cuisine/bangalore ... aurants/11
Online Restaurant Booking

Sureshctrlz
Just Started
Just Started

Re: New Andhrastyle Restaurant in Bangalore.Curries and pick

Post by Sureshctrlz »

I used to parcel mutton biriyani earlier from curries and pickles, vignan nagar branch. They were pretty ok. But last few times i noticed there are bones only in the biriyani. The last time i ordered on the 3rd june 2012 was so pathetic tht it was entirely bone pcs. Trust me. My msg to the owners is if you are not able in controlling the profitability in a particular dish, increase the price rather thn giving the customer ths bad experience. We order from ur outlet to relish the food not buying disappointmnt. For any clarifications you can always reach me on 93416 99757. I will never recommend.