Andhra Mess in Bangalore

Let's locate the best places to eat-out. Restaurants of all types: Punjabi to Bengali, Gujrati to Konkani, Chinese to Japanese. Let's have the taste.

Senthil

Andhra Mess in Bangalore

Post by Senthil »

Please share the information of Andhra Mess in your place in Bengalooru.

I stay in BTM 10 th Main. and usually go to the following two. Both have excellent food quality and price. Friends from other states are most welcome to taste once.

1- Near BTM water tank, 1st stage. On the main road. So no need to worry about location. Come to watertank and go to the 1st stage side. ask anyone. It's on 1st floor.

2- On 16th Main. i.e come to udupigarden/advaita petrol bunk, then move on the 16th main straight (1st stage) until you find a crossing. There ask anyone.

more please share.

Rafi
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Near Bangalore Diary

Post by Rafi »

There is one close to Bangalore Diary. If you stand at Dairy Circle and move towards the Marble industries, you can find a sign board pointing towards the andhra mess. never tasted the foodd there though.

Senthil

Beware of fake ones!

Post by Senthil »

There are lots of fake ones also. Just see if the cooks are from Andhra or not. Only Andhra people can cook the real andhra food.

techguy
Just Started
Just Started

Too spicy

Post by techguy »

Andhra mess food are not hiegenic. And they add some kind of spice that would make your stomach burn. I had food in an Andhra mess in Shivaji Nagar once and that's the first & last time.

Utpal
Expert
Expert

andhra mess in BTM layout 16th main, tasty! spicy! yummy

Post by Utpal »

See the one in BTM 1st stage 16th main. Yummy spicy food. It doesnot have a name and is in the ground floor.

Doc
Expert
Expert

Dont ever go there!

Post by Doc »

Dont ever think of that no-name andhra mess. I once went there and the food was so spicy(!) that i had stomach problem for the whole next week. :cry:

ItsRobin

Re: Andhra Mess in Bangalore

Post by ItsRobin »

dude, andhra mess food is always spicy and its like hell for first timers.

arun

Post by arun »

Senthil wrote:Please share the information of Andhra Mess in your place in Bengalooru.

I stay in BTM 10 th Main. and usually go to the following two. Both have excellent food quality and price. Friends from other states are most welcome to taste once.

1- Near BTM water tank, 1st stage. On the main road. So no need to worry about location. Come to watertank and go to the 1st stage side. ask anyone. It's on 1st floor.

2- On 16th Main. i.e come to udupigarden/advaita petrol bunk, then move on the 16th main straight (1st stage) until you find a crossing. There ask anyone.

more please share.
i too stay there oly. i know udapi garden and swadistha aahar. could u tell me where exactly tat andhra mess is located?

iahmed.mvt
Expert
Expert

Post by iahmed.mvt »

There are a lot of Andhra Mess in Bangalore, I have had food in few of them.

As is said in this post the food in these mess is too spicy.

And I have one question "the ghee which they put on rice, is that real ghee or some kind of oil or gel"
it sticks to your fingers like gel
--Iftekhar
www.MoneySutra.net
...A Unique Formula to Create Fortune

Ityasi

Post by Ityasi »

Never tasted andhra food in bangalore. But about ghee; no one uses vegetable oil/ghee to eat raw with rice. You can ask them the brand of ghee they are using.

testsdf

Post by testsdf »

is there any andhra mess near shivajinagar, commercial street, coles park, kamaraj road....??? please provide address