Consumer Survey on Bakeries in Bangalore

Let's locate the best places to eat-out. Restaurants of all types: Punjabi to Bengali, Gujrati to Konkani, Chinese to Japanese. Let's have the taste.

MBA_ANALYST

Consumer Survey on Bakeries in Bangalore

Post by MBA_ANALYST »

Hi all, I am an MBA student and I'm doing a project on Bakeries in Bangalore. Please spare few minutes from your valuable time to fill out the survey below. This will hardly take 5 minutes but it might help me in making Bangalore bakeries a better place for you. Thanks in advance :)

Code: Select all

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHNHMFVMNEhoS1FBenlZWXlNWjNlcVE6MQ

Senthil

Re: Consumer Survey

Post by Senthil »

We believe you are an MBA student and can understand what SPAMMING means.

All your duplicate posts have been deleted. Please read the forum rules before deciding where to post your topic.

Student

Re: Consumer Survey

Post by Student »

sorry..i just went on posting for the sake of getting attention and did it again today before reading your reply, i tried to delete my duplicate posts after that but couldn't..sorry for violating the forum rules..it was not my intention to disregard the forum's dignity..apologies for the same

Senthil

Re: Consumer Survey on Bakeries in Bangalore

Post by Senthil »

No problems. Your duplicate posts were cleaned up already.
Try to give a descriptive title to your postings, when possible.

Student

Re: Consumer Survey on Bakeries in Bangalore

Post by Student »

hello all..
please take part in this survey..all the questions are "Multiple Choice" type..so it will not take more than 2 minutes..please participate..thanks :)

Code: Select all

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHNHMFVMNEhoS1FBenlZWXlNWjNlcVE6MQ

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:50 am.