good and affordable sea food in bangalore

Let's locate the best places to eat-out. Restaurants of all types: Punjabi to Bengali, Gujrati to Konkani, Chinese to Japanese. Let's have the taste.

harry7629
Just Started
Just Started

good and affordable sea food in bangalore

Post by harry7629 »

hi, i am harish from goa. recently shifted to bangalore... i m missing sea food.. n m literally dying for it.. please help me out guys... i'll starve without sea food.. we goans are very passionate for sea food.. help..:)

ashoksingh1511

Re: good and affordable sea food in bangalore

Post by ashoksingh1511 »

Hi Harish,
There are many seafood restaurants in Bangalore like Seafoodbay-forum, aradhana and sana-di-gi where you will find good seafood and can order online through Hungry Zone, also will find details and reviews of
seafood restaurants.

http://hungryzone.com/restaurant/seafoo ... /bangalore

EnjoyBangalore
Just Started
Just Started

Post by EnjoyBangalore »

Hi,

You have a no: of hotels in Bangalore which serve sea food. Blue Fin Seafood Cafe in Sadashiv Nagar
is a very good hotel.

If you want more options you can have a look in the following link.
They have listed lot of restaurants serving sea food with affordable price.

http://www.hellobengaluru.biz/restaurants#

Dhan

agromarine
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by agromarine »

:arrow: hi fnd..
:) Try IFB's fresh & delicious, home-made prawn torpedo and IFB's prawn pops or prawn fiesta, topped with our homemade imperial sauce. A FRESH, DELICIOUS, HEALTHY DINNER AWAITS YOU! Sides of coleslaw, super sweet white corn, or rolls available upon request. Call ahead and have it ready when you arrive!
Made with 100% fish fillet and extra natural Omega3, our BEST EVER Fish Fingers are now even tastier than ever. The whole family will be coming back for more - empty plates guaranteed!
Ready to fry food supplier exporter in India, Ready to cook food supplier in India, Ready to cook food exporter, ready to cook food in Delhi, ready to cook sea food in Delhi, Prawn Distribution in India, Prawn farming in India