Want to try delicious Prawn dishes

Let's locate the best places to eat-out. Restaurants of all types: Punjabi to Bengali, Gujrati to Konkani, Chinese to Japanese. Let's have the taste.

bangalorean
Expert
Expert

Want to try delicious Prawn dishes

Post by bangalorean »

Check Prawn Butterflies at Seafood Stall, Transit. Please don't ask where transit is. If u stay at bangalore, u shud know.

Doc
Expert
Expert

So that's in the Forum Mall, right?

Post by Doc »

That sounds good. But what about other menu you have tried. Let's use your experience rather than wasting our money experimenting. :)

bangalorean
Expert
Expert

Post by bangalorean »

Doc You may try prawn lollypop too.

Sen
Expert
Expert

Other dishes are also cool at Transit.

Post by Sen »

The pricing at Transit is not so exorbitant though. You will not feel like wasting money. ofcourse, you are there means you already have much money and you don't know where to spend. Am I right.

But food is tasty over there, I agree. Especially the Chicken dry-items.

Doc
Expert
Expert

So we tasted seafood at transit, Forum Mall

Post by Doc »

So I (we) went to taste the food at seafood stall in Transit. Prawn was OK. ( :idea: bangalorean).

Also tasted crab and it's taste was horrible. Seems they sell rotten fish as crab. (The first and last time I ate crab) That's why their board says crab plate price has reduced...

bangalorean
Expert
Expert

Post by bangalorean »

@ Sen
Actually I just pointed out that prawn is really good there. You also won't mind shedding Rs 85 for 10 pieces . Just try once !! its really delicious .

directx99
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Post by directx99 »

Hey I luv the chicken kabab and chicken wings in Transit.Price is quite OKAY for chicken gourmet. Crab is also ok with me. Prawns will do too.
Also tried nachos at the Mexican outlet.That was costly tho.

Rimsha42
Just Started
Just Started

Re: Want to try delicious Prawn dishes

Post by Rimsha42 »

Yes these are very delicious

agromarine
Knowing Better
Knowing Better

Re: Want to try delicious Prawn dishes

Post by agromarine »

hi fnd..
if u wan to taste the best prawn dishes than Try IFB's fresh & delicious, home-made prawn torpedo and IFB's prawn pops or prawn fiesta, topped with our homemade imperial sauce. A FRESH, DELICIOUS, HEALTHY DINNER AWAITS YOU! Sides of coleslaw, super sweet white corn, or rolls available upon request. Call ahead and have it ready when you arrive!

To Know more about please visit our website www.ifbagromarine.net
Ready to fry food supplier exporter in India, Ready to cook food supplier in India, Ready to cook food exporter, ready to cook food in Delhi, ready to cook sea food in Delhi, Prawn Distribution in India, Prawn farming in India